When we got back from Idaho we went up to northern Michigan with Glen's parents to Mackinac Island and a few other little surrounding towns. We stayed one night and had a wonderful time. It is very pretty up there and Mackinac Island is a cute little town. Glen and I got to go on a 8 mile bike ride around the whole island. It was so much fun riding around along the water on our cute bikes with white baskets in the front that we rented. We ate some good food and enjoyed seeing Glen's parents and some of his cousins.
It looks really pretty there, I'm glad you went. Hope the traveling wasn't too much! The pictures are so fun, it looks really pretty there. Now you're home, and is Glen in school? I'll call you soon and we'll catch up!
Jilly - it looks like you had a great time at that island. It looks really pretty there. How fun that you have so many neat things to see around where you live. I'm enjoyed reading your other blogs about Bear Lake and being in Idaho. I'm glad that you got a good picture of the cousines in the circle (I copied it so thanks!)
Mackinac Island looks so pretty! How far is it from Toledo? And can I just say that I'm impressed that you went on an 8 mile bike ride at 8 months pregnant!! Amazing to me...amazing! :)
5 comments:
It looks really pretty there, I'm glad you went. Hope the traveling wasn't too much! The pictures are so fun, it looks really pretty there. Now you're home, and is Glen in school? I'll call you soon and we'll catch up!
Jilly - it looks like you had a great time at that island. It looks really pretty there. How fun that you have so many neat things to see around where you live. I'm enjoyed reading your other blogs about Bear Lake and being in Idaho. I'm glad that you got a good picture of the cousines in the circle (I copied it so thanks!)
Mackinac Island looks so pretty! How far is it from Toledo? And can I just say that I'm impressed that you went on an 8 mile bike ride at 8 months pregnant!! Amazing to me...amazing! :)
How fun to ride bikes together. The island looks pretty
Liz
Looks like a fun little trip! I love your new hair! How much did you cut off? Matthew is getting so grown up! What a cutie!
Post a Comment