I'm really playing catch up so good luck getting through all of this. My Bear Lake slide show is at the end. Most all of the cousins The family Sister in law Tayna and sisters Jenny and Holly
Wahoo!!! You made it home and your blogging. I have been wanting to call you and catch up. I will have to tomorrow. Love all the pictures, and am so so glad we got to see you guys. Mmmm....I miss glens cooking already. That was very impressive. Now we need to get together when these babies come:-) Miss you already all the time. Life would be perfect if we lived within walking distance of eachother. SOMEDAY PLEASE?
It looks like you had a great time with family! It's always so hard to leave them and come back to real life! But we are SO glad you're back in Toledo!
5 comments:
Wahoo!!! You made it home and your blogging. I have been wanting to call you and catch up. I will have to tomorrow. Love all the pictures, and am so so glad we got to see you guys. Mmmm....I miss glens cooking already. That was very impressive. Now we need to get together when these babies come:-) Miss you already all the time. Life would be perfect if we lived within walking distance of eachother. SOMEDAY PLEASE?
It's always so much fun to be with family and time seems to run by so fast...but it's great to have you back in Primary again.
Glad you had such a great time with your family!
liz
It looks like you had a great time with family! It's always so hard to leave them and come back to real life! But we are SO glad you're back in Toledo!
Looks like you had so much fun! Mathew looks at just like his cousins. What a cute family!
Post a Comment