Thursday, August 21, 2008

????????

What can you say to that. I was looking around online at these things and found the one I want. They are supposed to make nursing more private right? I'm not sure this one is doing that. Glen and I couldn't stop laughing so I felt I should share. I actually think I will be old fashioned and just use a blanket but I'm glad I ran into this.

9 comments:

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

nice! if you are looking for a cover for nursing i know they sell them at target in utah but i'm not sure if they have them here. i have one and i love it.

Jessica said...

They're called hooter hiders! I love mine too, but my sister in-law made mine. I think it was super easy. If you can make that cute blanket you can make a hooter hider.

Liz said...

I have heard of them I Think it would be nice! There is a girl in our wardd that does it right in RS nice huh? I think with that one it would be pretty obvious
Liz

Liz said...

hey just found this website check it out
http://www.undercovermama.com/Home_Page.html
for nursing moms..

Jenny Lee said...

That's great Jill. You should get one.

Ashley said...

Agh!!! That is a little too graphic for me. I reALLY really want one of these, I wish so bad we could have made them when we were together. Everyone I talk to says it is one thing they like the most. We're running out of time to find one.

dockters said...

That's hilarious! Subtle yet stylish! I think you should get one...in pink of course!

Tayna said...

I think we all need one! I love the room! Way to go and just paint away! It looks super good. I also really like the pictures, you are so crafty and you didn't even know it. Got the blanket done yet?? I am putting in a plug for Jill Dawn- after you. You may never get another girl :) Hope all is good.

Julie Sacks said...

SOLD! Get me one too k?! Thanks for tonight, it was nice to get out of the house for the evening, even if Cohen gained another goose egg!