We went swimming at a YMCA pool in Michigan. We had to drive up there anyway to close a bank account we had up there. It was a lot of fun. Glen is back in school now as of yesterday. I'm trying to stay really busy so I don't get bored. I got really used to having Glen around and now Matthew and I need to get back into our old routine. I have plenty to do; it's just being determined to do it all. I really started too many projects and there are so many things I want to do before the baby comes. 1 more month is all. We have scheduled a C-Section on the 29th but hopefully I will go earlier on my own. I sure wish I new what was going to happen but we will just have to see. I have been feeling really good still for the most part. I'm going to miss going on walks with Glen in the mornings around our neighborhood. We ended up buying a double stroller finally. It was regularly 219 and we got it for 169. It was on sale and then we had a coupon for 15% off. Matthew is a lot of fun right now but also has his many tantrums and stubborn moments in the day but we all survive somehow. It is so fun right now as he is saying so much. Everyday there is something funny he says that really makes Glen and I laugh. We went for a walk last night and Matthew was trying to make a sentence. He was saying garbage truck come.......pick up garbage. Of course it didn't quite sound that good. He still loves garbage or gawyou as he sometimes still calls it. We are really getting excited for Taylor to come. It will be interesting with Glen in school and him having a test soon after the baby is born but we will make it work.
3 comments:
Oh, that first picture of Matthew and you is so cute, he's such a good smiler! You'll have to let me know what projects you are doing. I feel so weird because it's getting close, and I can't think of anything to do to prepare?? Nolan is out of town for the next 3 days, and it is totally bumming me out, I hope this semester flies by for you and Glen! It probably will with a newborn around.
Jilly - I can't believe you and Ashley have just a few weeks left. It seems so unreal to me. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl. I sure love my three girls. they're so different than boys. I hope you can get a lot of your projects done. Good luck with Glen being back to school. I know how nice it is when they're home and how hard it is when they're gone a lot. Love you.
Its nice to have men home, but nice to get back to schedules right?
Bes wishes this semester, and we cant wait to see little Taylor
Post a Comment