Wednesday, June 18, 2008


This is a fun place we went to a few weeks ago where they have many gardens and different kinds of plants. It was really pretty and fun to walk around there.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah, I am so glad for the family update. I've been wondering what's been going on? Just kidding. It's so nice Glen can come home and not have to study or stress for school. Hope the next couple weeks go well with the job. I am so excited to be seeing you guys soon. Matthew is such a big boy, it will be fun to see him play around Malta:-)

Liz said...

Sounds like you have had a little bit of fun. You look so cute. Glad Glen gets home at a decent hour
LIz

The Jessups said...

Fun update! And with regards to the tornado warning--it's pretty scary! We had one that same night. Actually, we have them EVERY NIGHT (literally!), but a couple nights the warning was a lot closer to us, and I think it touched down outside of town. We knew we had moved into tornado country, but we didn't realize to what extent! Glad to hear your feeling well. You and Ashley will have so much fun having 2 boys together and 2 girls together!!