Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

3 years! It has been a wonderful and eventful three years. Dating was such a fun time and I love thinking back on it. This is one of my favorite pictures of Glen and I. I couldn't find any from our wedding day so this will have to work. Glen is such an amazing husband and dad and I am excited for all the adventures that await us (that sounded a little cheesy I know). I love you Glen!!
We had a great anniversary that started with going to Maumee Bay. It really felt like we were further away from Toledo than we really were. I love being by the water and it was fun to just sit in the sand and watch Matthew play. He really enjoyed throwing sand in the air and putting sand on our feet. He had sand in every spot possible after that morning. That evening Glen's parents came and watched Matthew while we went to a great dinner, bowling, got ice cream, and went for a walk in the park. It was a great day!















5 comments:

Frauke said...

cute post, Jill! Its great that you are sooo happy together. I bet he is a great husband.

Emilee said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun little mini-vacation!

Ashley said...

Man 3 years, time flies! What a fun day, that looks like a cool place to go. Can you get in the water? I'm glad Glens parents could babysit so you and Glen could have time together. I forgot to with you a Happy Anniversary when we talked, but was thinking of you both! Can't wait to see you in 2 and 1/2 weeks! Love ya and Congrats!

Liz said...

Happy ANniversary I love the pictures
Liz

natalie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I LOVE that picture of the two of you. Jill, you are looking so good.