That's so cute, I love his laugh and that he will just chill there with you. He's good at pointing to himself and seems to be saying A LOT! We can't wait to see him again.
Our computers sound is down so I can't hear him laughing. I wish I could. He looks like he's really growing up. It's so fun watching you have fun with him. I need to take more time to do that with each of my kids. We will be in touch!
How funny! It's almost like the jokes on you or something. He is just too cute! Congrats BTW on baby #2. That's super exciting! Sounds like you guys are doing awesome. Take Care.
That video is so cute! What a funny boy! You are so cute with him, Jill! It's great to have fun with your kids and I'm sure you do that a lot! Love ya, Mom
6 comments:
That's so cute, I love his laugh and that he will just chill there with you. He's good at pointing to himself and seems to be saying A LOT! We can't wait to see him again.
I love it - he is soooo cute! Silly kid! :)
How cute. He does have a cute laugh.
liz
Our computers sound is down so I can't hear him laughing. I wish I could. He looks like he's really growing up. It's so fun watching you have fun with him. I need to take more time to do that with each of my kids. We will be in touch!
How funny! It's almost like the jokes on you or something. He is just too cute! Congrats BTW on baby #2. That's super exciting! Sounds like you guys are doing awesome. Take Care.
That video is so cute! What a funny boy! You are so cute with him, Jill! It's great to have fun with your kids and I'm sure you do that a lot! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment