Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update

I know it has been awhile since I posted anything but I guess things haven't been all that exciting here lately. So here is another picture of Matthew being Matthew (pretty much what our blog consists of). I'm not sure what he is doing but he does it a lot. He clenches his fists together and just moves his arms up and down really fast. Usually he does it standing up and bends his legs up and down so I guess it looks like a dance of some sort. Pretty cute! Sometimes I think I should put pictures up of Glen and I but I don't know what it would be of. Maybe Glen standing on his head and me doing summersaults. I guess we don't do those things so it would probably be boring like us sitting on the couch or something. When anatomy is over and it starts getting warmer we will do something fun that we can take pictures of. I am very ready for nice weather. Matthew and I can go on walks everyday around our little neighborhood, go to the park, the zoo, and eventually a swimming pool. I am also very excited for the summer when Glen will be around more to do fun things. We don't know what we are doing yet but Glen will probably get some job here in Toledo that is medical related to give him experience. Either way he will still be home more and we will have Saturdays again!! I really can't complain though because he has been home on Saturdays for most of the day lately which is great. Spring break is coming up soon though which will be fun. We are going to the temple in Detroit and to visit Glen's family for awhile up there. We are also going to drive up to Toronto to visit Glen's grandparents. After that we will have the rest of the week in Toledo to do some fun things.

6 comments:

Janni said...

How cold is it out there?!

natalie said...

I feel the same way about a pretty mundane life. Nothing to complain about, but never anything out of the ordinary. I love Matthew and wish he and Porter could be walking buddies (which would mean you and I lived by each other). I miss you! Love you

Ashley said...

Okay, I have tried to comment like 3 times and my computer keeps not posting it, but the jist of it was have fun on your trip, I can't wait to hear how it all went!

Carolyn said...

Just surfing thru Blogger and found you. Very nice Blog. Keep up the good work.

Carolyn

Julie Sacks said...

I am with you Jill. I can not wait to start walking around our neighborhood again! I miss being out side SO much. We should do it together more often too and we need to get every one in on going to the pool this summer, I want it to be my second home this summer.

Julie Sacks said...

Same for me, I should have stopped by! I kept hoping to see you every street I turned on. Silly me, I should of just called. Next time ok?!