Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Just call me Martha.....haha not even. I tried though. Matthew really enjoyed the chocolate cup cakes
I love my boy!!!

Two of Matthew's favorite things....his soft blanket (any soft blanket works) and his lion which I started to give him when he takes naps. I think he likes him. He will cuddle his face into the lion's face

Matthew loves putting any type of clothing around his neck and walking around the house with it. Lately he has loved this scarf of mine.









7 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Maybe not Martha Stuart, but dang close! What a cute table setting you put together. I hope you had a good v-day with Glen and Matthew!

brittani c. said...

Hope you had a happy V-day. Cupcakes are my favorite.

Ashley said...

Hey good job on the decorations. I was too lazy to make anything fancy, so we went out. I love the picture of you and matthew, and especially your cute shirt! I'm glad you had a fun day!

natalie said...

How cute are you? I have to give you props for making Valentines Day look so cute! You are such a cute little wife!

dockters said...

I would have to agree with Julie...you're as close to Martha as they come! Your table looks darling! I think you're now officially my decorating idol!!

Janni said...

Awesome job on the V-day decor. Matthew is so cute.

Kent and Leisy said...

what did you guys have for dinner? I decorated our table but then we did takeout so I definitely don't even come close to Martha Stewart! :) and my decorations weren't quite as festive as yours. good job :)