Matthew you're too cute, and so grown up! I always wonder what they think they are saying or talking to. Cute snow hat picture too! We miss you guys come to Utah/IDAHO soon!
Cute little Matthew. When both of my girls did that, I was embarrassed about how much I must talk on the phone. And somehow the toy phone just isn't as much fun as the real phone.
4 comments:
Too Cute! Isn't amazing how they learn so much from us! I bet he has seen you do that many times!
I love that he's really trying to talk and have a normal conversation!!
Matthew you're too cute, and so grown up! I always wonder what they think they are saying or talking to. Cute snow hat picture too! We miss you guys come to Utah/IDAHO soon!
Cute little Matthew. When both of my girls did that, I was embarrassed about how much I must talk on the phone. And somehow the toy phone just isn't as much fun as the real phone.
Post a Comment