
Doing his math while sitting in a pan, what a kid.

Matthew really likes all the pots and pans and really everything in the kitchen cupboards or drawers. It was pretty funny to watch him carry this big pot around with shoes he had also put in . Matthew is really sick, AGAIN. I feel like he has been sick too much and hope this is the last of it this winter. He is just coughing like crazy and it does not sound very good. Poor guy was coughing all night and would wake up and cry a little and then go back to sleep. I'm going to take him to the doctor tomorrow because it has been going on for awhile and just started getting a little worse. I went and got x-rays on my knees on Friday so hopefully I will get all of that figured out soon. Glen's anatomy test is this week. Wahooo!! So he will be very busy this week. After this test there is only one more and then anatomy is done. I'm probably more excited about it then Glen is because he isn't going to be as busy and I will get to see him more. Glen really has been enjoying anatomy though which is good.
6 comments:
Poor Matthew and You! I'm sorry to hear he is sick "again". I still recommend tubes if he's got another ear infection. I'm sorry to hear about your knee too. Hopefully the doctor can tell you what's wrong with it so you can get better. It's snowing like crazy today. We've been sick too, so I'm hoping they cancel church.
Matthew is so cute! You are such a great mom Jill! I read your posts and it makes me think of ways to be better so thanks!
Jill...sorry to hear that Matthew is sick today!! That is no fun! This winter has been awful to you guys...I also hope this is the last of it! Good luck with your busy week! If you guys want to go do something fun after Glen's test and Matthew is feeling better, let me know...I'd love to watch him!! Talk to you soon!
The pictures of Matthew are soo cute! I love that he is into everything and your house isn't spotless! It's impossible huh! I sure hope he gets better. Sometimes it feels like they will never be normal again. I hope you find out stuff about your knee. There has to be something wrong. We are havinG ANOTHER snow day! Out of the last 6 days they have gone to school 1.75 days. It's just incredible, today it is blowing hard and everything is plastered in snow. Too bad all the snow blows to Sublett. Keep us updated on your knee.
Matthew is too cute! I just want to squeeze him. Aren't kids creative in what they thnk of to do! None of us would think to carry shoes around in a pan, or study while sitting in a pan! Silly us! We need to learn what's fun!
I love the pictures, it's funny how similiar Matthew and Thomas are in their day to day activities! I Hope you and Glen get to see each other more with anatomy being over! hey, I just tagged you on my blog, so you know what that means...
Post a Comment