Friday, February 8, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name?
Glen Alexander Lau

How long have you been together?
A little over 3 years, including dating

How long did you date?
6 months.....also including dating. It happened pretty fast!

How old is he?
24

Who eats more?
Glen is a big eater....not that it looks like it though.

Who said I love you first?
Glen

Who's taller?
Glen... yeah!! Seems like I used to always date shorter guys so I am glad Glen is as tall as he is

Who can sing better?
Glen for sure. He is a wonderful singer. He sang to me and played his guitar a lot while we were dating. With school it doesn't happen as much anymore.

Who is smarter?
Glen.....not that I'm not!! haha but he remembers everything and I forget the next day
Who does the laundry?
I do and I love it now that we have a washer and dryer in our apartment. I do miss the days we did all the household jobs together
Who pays the bills?
Good question.....the other day we both thought each other payed our eletric bill....good thing we figured it out before it was late.....from now on the finances are going to be my responsibility
Who sleeps on the right side?
I do if you are looking at the bed from the front
Who mows the lawn?
Right now neither of us but I think I will eventually. I always mowed the lawn growing up and I enjoyed it, plus Glen will be working and I'll be at home. Eventually our kids can
Who cooks dinner?
I do most of the time although Glen loves to cook so he will do it when he can....usually on Sunday....it's fun for me!
Who drives?
Glen usually
Who is more stubborn?
Glen would say me.......he blames me for Matthew being stubborn....I like to call it determined
Who kissed who first?
I kissed him...like I said above, determined!!
Who asked who out first?
I would say Glen although our first sort of date was a ward activity where we spent a lot of time with each other and not the ward (kind of a long story)
Who proposed?
Glen did and it was great
Who has more friends?
Glen has more close friends from college where as my best friends I met after we got married and are my sisters, sister in laws, and mom
Who is more sensitive?
me!! I cry during Extreme Homemakeover and I even cried during the last basketball game that Regi Miller played and I don't even like Regi all that much
Who has more sibilings?
I have 5, Glen has 3
Who wears the pants?
I'd like to say that we both do :)
I tag Tayna Harper, Ashley Harper, Julie Sacks, Katie Weber, and Natalie Beal
As Valentines Day is approaching, I just want to tell Glen that I love him so much and am so thankful to have him. He is a wonderful husband and father and works so hard. Thank you for making me so happy and always being so sweet. Matthew and I love you
-Ashley.....I will do your tag soon. I have been really bad at doing these so I'm starting to do better. This took me forever though!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I was glad you tagged me for this one, I think it's fun to reflect on the husbands sometimes, I focus on thomas too often and nolan not enough. Isn't it fun to go back to the dating years, whenever i think about them, you were such a big part of it all. I LOVE ya JILLY! Why can't we be neighbors, just thinking about it makes me so excited. PLEASE?

brittani c. said...

Jill, just so you know, I cried when the Jazz lost game 7 in their first NBA championship game against the Bulls...I was so mad. I used to be a die-hard Jazz fan.

natalie said...

I love the new blog look! Its so fun to see new colors together. It was awesome talking to you the other day. I hope all is still going well and that little Matthew is staying healthy. It was also fun to read about Glen. He is so great!

Tayna said...

I will do this one I promise! Our computer has been broke for a week and I have missed it soo much! So I am taking one post at a time. I feel old reading yours and Ashleys! We've known each other for 15 years!! WOW! Time flies! Any new info about the knee? Is Matthew better? You're great Jill!