Matthew has sure been eating a lot lately. The spit up was pretty funny. Don't worry he isn't throwing up anymore, just spitting up. He is doing a lot better.
I am so glad that Matthew is doing better. I am sure your are all happy too! I LOVE the Christmas tree! I love that you already have the tree up. Good for you! Enoy the warm weather on your vacation! Can't wait to see the pictures. Love you guys
Gosh, it must be going around because Luke threw up all over me last Monday three times (on my birthday) and has not been able to keep milk down since and its been over a week... and Pedialyte does not keep him very happy no matter how much cereal, fruits, and veggies we feed him! I am glad Matthew is feeling better!
5 comments:
Stink'n cute kid, even if he does spill a little food out of his mouth!
I am so glad that Matthew is doing better. I am sure your are all happy too! I LOVE the Christmas tree! I love that you already have the tree up. Good for you! Enoy the warm weather on your vacation! Can't wait to see the pictures. Love you guys
So glad Matthew is getting back to his old self!! Have fun this coming week in Cancun!!! We'll miss you here in Holy Toledo!
Man he took that spit up like a man. He didn't even react at all, just like it was as easy as swallowing! I miss you just a few more weeks!
Gosh, it must be going around because Luke threw up all over me last Monday three times (on my birthday) and has not been able to keep milk down since and its been over a week... and Pedialyte does not keep him very happy no matter how much cereal, fruits, and veggies we feed him! I am glad Matthew is feeling better!
Post a Comment