Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sweet boy

Matthew is still sick but hopefully things will get better from now on. He threw up again on Tuesday night. We were really surprised because it had been 4 days since the first time he threw up. We went for a drive twice during the night to get him back to sleep because he was not calming down. Today he seems a lot better and the diarrhea is slowing. I feel like he has gotten so skinny (I know to most of you he probably still looks chubby). The picture above Matthew is doing one of his new tricks. When I say up, he stands up, and when I say down he gets into squating position. He first did it in the bathtub, he's pretty funny.

Today I was really bored since I haven't been wanting to take Matthew out much since he is sick so we started packing for Cancun. We leave next Saturday, the 17th. I was going through all Matthew's clothes to see if he had any summer clothes that fit him. I am getting really excited to get away and get some sun. I am sad that Glen will only get to be there two full days and I will be there 7. We are going with Glen's family and some of his aunt and uncles and cousins.




5 comments:

dtravelbug said...

Have a GREAT trip to Cancun; I look forward to hearing about it
:-) I leave in a few hours myself and should be sleeping, but I'm wired.

Julie Sacks said...

I hate to hear that you are going to Cancun, all it does is make me yearn for warmer weather :) I'm so jealous!

Kent and Leisy said...

Little matthew definately looks skinnier to me! we've missed you guys at walking group!

Jenny Lee said...

Jill,
I love your blog. You're so good to keep it so up to date. I'm so sorry that Matthew's been sick. I hope he's getting better. Are you? It sounds like you've had a miserable week or so. I'm glad that you have something fun to look forward to like Cancun!
Love ya lots,
Jenny

dockters said...

Jill...I can't believe that Matthew has had this sick bug for SO long! I'm sorry! He still looks so cute and smiley, though. I'm so excited that you guys get to go to Cancun! Get a suntan for me!