Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More of our trip to Mexico

5 comments:

dockters said...

Ahhhhhh...that looks like so much fun!! I love Matthew's little sun tan! Glad you had so much fun!

Julie Sacks said...

Looks like you had a fun thanksgiving as well! It was freezing in DC! I wish the weather could have been warmer but we sure did have fun! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Mexico, looks like you had a great time! How did Matthew do?

Ashley said...

How come you always have such cute new swim suits. I really like it. That place you went swimming looks awesome.

natalie said...

What a fun vacation! Thanks for sharing the pictures. You look amazing Jill! Seriously, you are tiny! I can't believe Matthew is 1. Happy Birthday little man!

Jenae said...

That is awesome that you guys got to spend Thanksgiving in Mexico, how fun and what a nice break from the routine. Thanks for sharing your pics!