Monday, November 5, 2007

Jello for the happy, sick baby

Matthew is doing a little better although he still has the runs very frequently. He does not want to drink much so yesterday we gave him jello since it has a lot of water in it. He is being so good and staying fairly happy even though he is sick. We love him sooooo much!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, I can't believe he is still feeling so bad. I had no idea you went to the Er. I hope you don't get too sick too! The trip to the zoo looked like fun. It's impressive you are still doing such fun things. I can't wait to see you, the countdown is on. By the way, did you know when you comment now, it just comes up as Glen? Anyways I will talk to you soon hopefully. Feel better Matthew!

Jill Lau said...

We went to the zoo before Matthew got sick, just to clarify. We weren't taking our very sick child out in the cold when he was sick. He got sick that next morning after the zoo. Since then we have been at home because I am changing diapers every hour

Unknown said...

HEY JILLI! I finally made it to got logged onto! Man - it took me a loooong time to figure out! My english is just not as good as it used to be!
I love reading your blog! I do it everyday.... since I put it on my "opening page" in the internet explorer!
I hope you are all doing great! Matthew is getting bigger everyday - I gotta meet him! :-)
Love ya tons

Tayna said...

So sorry Matthew has been so sick! Sounds like he was really bad. I hope you are doing okay now and not getting too sick. It wouldn't have been anything he picked up at the zoo would it? Looks like he's still happy! Anything for RED jello :) Can't wait for Christmas! When do you leave for Thanksgiving vacation? That will be fun. Have a great day! Tayna

brittani c. said...

I'm glad to hear that Matthew is feeling better. I hope you are doing well too. :)
-bwc