

I know, I know, it's a little early to be thinking Christmas but I talked Glen into letting me start putting up Christmas stuff since I was going to be gone a week in November and we are leaving so early in December. I was so excited to find this tree. It only cost us 30 dollars and it's 7 feet tall. I thought that it was a pretty good find. We went and got balls for it at Hobby Lobby and they were all half off so it was great. I love it!! Glen laughs at me because I love Christmas so much. Below is a picture of our new pillows that Glen and Kirstin got me for my birthday. Thanks so much, I love them! The beautiful flowers were from Leisy and Lindsay for my birthday. They are so sweet! I have been putting up the rest of our decorations too. Matthew loves the tree and sadly there aren't many decorations towards the bottom as he loves to take them off.
7 comments:
Nice to know that someone else loves Christmas as much as I do and isn't a Scrooge about it, saying you can't do anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I started listening to Christmas music in August and love the sound filling our apartment.
Your tree is gorgeous!! And your new pillows look darling! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas too! Reading this post and seeing your pictures made me even more excited for the holidays!
Jill! I love your tree! It's beautiful! I'm very impressed. I love your pillows too. You were right! They were the right ones! I love Buddy Bear too! He sure is learning a lot of tricks. He's so cute.
that's me! I'm the scrooge apparently! boo to christmas before thanksgiving!! :) your tree does look fabulous though!!!
That is so awesome! Now I want to start doing it! I already think about it all the time, and can't wait to see you in about a month. Crazy how fast it comes. I hope you have tons of fun in Mexico, and that Matthew has a great birthday. I am so glad he is feeling better. JILL I MISS YOU!
Wow! Nice tree! I fear that we will once again not have Christmas until we go home for the holidays.
I'm impressed with your efforts. It looks great!
You sure have inspired people, including me, I put up our tree yesterday! Your tree looks great! I love Christmas!!!
Post a Comment