Yeah, your home. I have been thinking about you lots, and it looks like you had a reallly fun trip. I love the picture of you and Matthew on the beach, and Glen and Matthew both looking at the sand. So precious. We wanted to send Matthew a card, but were too late. I hope he had a good birthday. How weird he is one! Thomas has those cars that he opened too. It's funny how much they get the same:-) I can't wait to see you in three weeks. Love ya Jill.
3 comments:
I have been waiting for pics of your trip! it looks like a lot of fun :)
Yeah, your home. I have been thinking about you lots, and it looks like you had a reallly fun trip. I love the picture of you and Matthew on the beach, and Glen and Matthew both looking at the sand. So precious. We wanted to send Matthew a card, but were too late. I hope he had a good birthday. How weird he is one! Thomas has those cars that he opened too. It's funny how much they get the same:-) I can't wait to see you in three weeks. Love ya Jill.
What a beautiful place...I bet you love being back in exotic Toledo.
Post a Comment