
Jonathan received his eagle and the court of honor was outside at mom & dad's house
Sister in law Ashley, Tayna and sister Holly visiting from California for our Harper reunion

Jordan & Matthew deciding what they want to eat

Jack, Brandon, Madison, Matthew Christopher, and Ashley at Temple Square

Matthew, Jordan, & Savannah
Matthew is just one month almost exactly older than the two girls

Sunday after church in Park City
We had a really fun reunion/vacation in Park City. We went boating, shopping, rode the trolley on Main St., played games, and just enjoyed being together as a family

Cousins in the condo
All the kids spent most of their time in the swimming pool
2 comments:
What a fun time. I can't wait to see you Monday, you better still be coming! Your so fun! I just can't help but comment on each one of your posts sorry!
Thanks for checking out our blog! Your little Matthew is so cute, a good mix of you two. I LOVE the name Matthew by the way, I might use it if I have another boy. Glad to see you are doing well! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment