
We went on a little family vacation in Jackson Hole, Wyoming the first of June through the 5th. It was a lot of fun and Matthew was so good the whole time. We felt very blessed! Usually he does not do so good in the car anymore but he slept a lot of the way. We hiked, walked around the city, shopped, went through the parks, went to a little country chuckwagon cook out and show, ate too much, sadly watched the Pistons lose, went swimming with Matthew for the first time, and just enjoyed having a little more time together.

Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park. It was so pretty!

Matthew was being really silly in the tub. It is the only time he will stay on his stomach without rolling over immediately

Matthew had so much fun swimming. It was freezing cold water and we were so surprised that he loved it and didn't cry once. It took me a lot longer to get in and used to the water than Matthew

Hiking around Jenny Lake

Jill & Mathew at Hidden Falls

Our smiley buddy bear!!

Old Faithful going off. wahoo

Daddy and buddy

So happy

Our BIG boy sitting up at the pool getting some sun
Matthew tanning what his 4 year old cousin called his "puffy muscles"
We love our chubby little man!!
5 comments:
Great pics. Your son is a cutie!
so cute!
Tanks for the update. He is so BIG and fun and cute! Please let me know when you guys would come or maybe we could take a trip up there! Let us know!
Hey Jill. I get updates every now and then from Ashley about you and your little family, but I'm so excited that I'll get to see pictures now and hear it from you more often! Matthew is a cute little baby! I see a strong resemblance to Glen. You look GREAT! Good luck with the move to medical school--what an adventure!
Jill-
I miss you already, and loved talking to you all day yesterday. Hopefully we will see eachother soon! I LOVE BLOGS! Haha, have a good day!
Post a Comment