Friday, June 22, 2007

Lau Family Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update about everything going on here. Glen is still working hard on the farm driving tractor and the last couple of days he has been painting. It is always pretty windy here in Malta and Glen came home looking very blue (blue paint)!! My Dad nicknamed him Papa Smurf. Let's just say that painting is not his favorite job. I went to Logan on Tuesday and visited my sister in law Ashley and brother Nolan. Ashley and I had a lot of fun shopping and we found some great deals. We bought some clothes for Thomas and Matthew that were only 97 cents. I also found a pair of jeans for me that cost $1.97!! Ashley and I then made quite the funny purchase. We bought bumper pads for a baby girl. No, we aren't announcing anything. They were so cute from Pottery Barn and were more than half off. We probably won't ever have a girl now. Yesterday Glen and I went out to eat for our anniversary. It was nice to be able to go without Matthew for a change. My dad tended Matthew and put him to sleep and everything. I was very proud! It has been too hot here and Glen and I decided we for sure want to live somewhere that has seasons!! The rest of the summer is really busy.
-29th-30th we will be in Bountiful/Salt Lake for David (Glen's brother) and Lizzy's wedding-July 13th-16th we wil be in Park City for the Harper family reunionJuly
16th-20th my sister Holly from California will be out visiting with her two kids
July 20th-21st is the extended Harper family reunion
August 1st- We start our long, very straight, and boring drive down I-80 to Toledo Ohio, which we are very excited for but just a little nervous about the drive with Matthew!!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Love you all, Jill & Glen, and Matthew

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You make me laugh! I wanted to call and see how Glen liked your purchases! I miss you and hate that you will be leaving so soon! Congratulations on the 2 year anniversary! YOU made it! That's awesome Gary did such a great job babysitting. Well see you soon hopefully!