Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Matthew Update
I really need to take some more recent pictures of Matthew. They will be on there way soon. Matthew is changing so much to me lately. He is our little social butterfly. He loves looking at people. He would rather have someone sit and talk to him than play with toys most of the time. He will stare at you until you look at him and smile and then he gives his big, wide, gummy smile right back at you. It is so cute!! For the past little while he has been sitting up which makes him seem so old. He loves it and so do I because he can see better and play with toys longer that way. The other day he sat in the shopping cart without a car seat and it was so fun. He is also eating oatmeal cereal which has been a blast. At first he loved it so much and would just open his mouth so wide and kick his legs in excitement. We are going to wait awhile to feed him other stuff but for now he's loving the cereal. Matthew is now weighing in at about 23 pounds. Our little chunker does not seem to be slowing down. He is just getting funner and funner as more of his personalitly comes out. He is talking a lot which is cute but a little loud for church. He is giggling a lot, sometimes I dance crazy in front of him and he laughs or if Glen and I are laughing he joins in. Lately his has been pretty cranky because his two bottom teeth are definately coming in. This is causing me some very tired arms from holding him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you updated! I can't wait to see the new pictures of Matthew! When are you guys going to make a trip to P-town? We would love to see you guys!
Jill, your blog is so fun. I love it. Matthew is sooooo cute. I can't wait to give little buddy a hug.
Post a Comment