Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GRADUATION!!

Picnic before Graduation at Rock Canyon Park. Glen and I got engaged up rock canyon!!! ohhh!




After graduation with the parents. It was a fun day to have our families with us on this special day. We packed up all our stuff that morning for the move so it was a busy day. It was a very bitter sweet time for us leaving Provo. We have really enjoyed it and it was sad to leave our friends, school, and just all of the memories we have had here. The night before we left was kind of sad. We slept on a blow up mattress in our empty apartment and of course I started crying talking about leaving. The best times of my life has been here; hooking up with Glen on our ward activity to temple square to see the lights and eventually getting married in the Salt Lake Temple, and then having Matthew in November. However, we are really excited to be moving to Ohio in August. We just about have our apartment there figured out. It has been such a pain getting that figured out over the phone. The people made us send them so much stuff but I think it's almost over. I'm excited because our apartment is right next to the medical school so Glen can just walk to school and Matthew and I can walk over and eat lunch with him. We will also be close to Glen's family in Detroit which is a little less than 2 hours away. There is a park and a zoo and the grocery store close by, all which are very important and which I will be spending a lot of time at with Matthew. Overall, we are excited to be moving on and doing something all new for us.









COUSINS
Savannah, Matthew, Thomas








No comments: