Glen and I are staying here for the summer in a little house close to my parents and my brother and his family. Glen is working on the farm!! It is funny to see my city boy coming home all dirty and talking about the beet fields and pivots. He is liking it so that is good. He still however wants to be a doctor-he doesn't like it that much I guess. He works long hours and I am trying to keep myself busy, although Matthew does a pretty good job of doing that. I have been doing my scrapbook since I am years behind, walking every morning, visiting with my mom and sister in law, and
just being a mom. We really thought this first picture was funny. We forgot to put on the overalls and straw hats though. It's funny because that is not what farming is really like out here. We have no animals and they spend a lot of time in air conditioned tractors with cd pl
ayers. Glen is spraying beets everyday and rides the 4-wheeler like in the picture. It is different not living in the city. I guess it saves us a lot of money because we can't really go out to eat or shopping for clothes very easy. It looks like we will be moving to Ohio for sure so we are looking forward to that. I am excited for two bedrooms and a dishwasher. We really are moving up in the world one thing at a time.
2 comments:
Hey! Miss you guys already. I hope Idaho is a blast, good luck with med school!
I am so glad you updated your blog! Thanks for giving me my Lau family fix. Idaho looks beautiful and I especially like your farm picture. We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment