Saturday, May 19, 2007

Family Cruise!!

So family, when is our next cruise?? I wanted to put this picture up to remind everyone how fun it was and that we should start working on mom and dad right now! I think Jonathan wants to go to Lake Powell next summer except that it is getting really expensive. So I think most of us would agree that if it is that expensive we might as well go on a cruise right? Just a thought.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not part of your family but if you're going on a cruise I wouldn't mind being adopted. he he.

natalie said...

Jill, I need more pictures! I hope you are all doing well and that you had a great Memorial Day weekend! Love you guys

Holly said...

You know I'm in....in fact, I was already thinking about having a family meeting at the reunion in Park City to talk about going on one before Jonathan left on his mission.

Ashley said...

LET'S DO IT!