The ward Halloween party was a blast as usual. They do games, donuts, hay ride, and of course the trunk or treat. It was fun to do a family theme this year and it came together pretty easily. I wasn't really planning on doing it at all but while at the second hand store I found the Dorothy and lion costume and I decided we should do a theme. Thanks to my friend Katie for letting us borrow some of the tin man costume and scarecrow; that made it a lot easier. We did end up getting best group costume too.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I had imagined your costumes were great, but they were GREAT( they look professional)! Wow! What a fun family event.
yeah, you guys were pretty much the hit of the night! so fun! i'm glad you got so many great pictures to look back on. yay for all your updates! :)
oh my goodness - that second to last picture of Marty as the lion!!!! that is some serious cuteness going on.
So cute! Love the family themed costumes. And Glen got to come!! Yay!
You guys look so cool! I can't believe your costumes. I can see why you won! I have never seen a cuter lion!
Post a Comment