Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Priddy Farms

 

 Our annual trip to Priddy Farms was great. We get the same Groupon deal every year so we get the couple pumpkins that comes with the deal and then go to Aldi and get some way cheaper big ones. Frugal not cheap right!?! It has fun to have something fall like here. I always miss Ohio during the fall. It just isn't as pretty and we don't have our adorable McQueens apple orchard to go to and pick apples and pay your nickel for apple cider and get donuts. I miss our big metro parks with the very vibrant trees. The trees change slower here so a lot of them just end up a dull color. Okay okay......enough of that. I love Memphis but I just miss the fall in Toledo that is all. Marty enjoyed playing in the pumpkins and it makes for some fun pictures.






 






4 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill! I just got caught up on your blog, and I'm so happy you updated things. Looks like you have found some fun things to do and your trip to Branson looked really awesome! I'm glad could spend that time with you guys. I love the family picture at the top of this post. It feels like it's been years since I have seen you! I miss you. The kids are so big. Marty just melts my heart with his cuteness.

Joanne said...

Love the pictures... love htem love them!

Marie said...

Okay, seriously, Marty is so stinking cute! He has the cutest little facial expressions!

Unknown said...

I wish dad would make a barrel train like that! It looks so fun (this is mom)