Friday, December 6, 2013

Feeling Blessed

 School was canceled today and we are all pretty happy about it. Although Taylor was sad because she is missing treat box at preschool today. I am happy to have us stay in our pajamas and just play. I am so blessed to have three beautiful and healthy children; they just melt my heart. We made paper snowflakes already and are making snow paint later. I got a movie for the kids from the redbox yesterday because I just knew they were going to cancel school. We aren't going to just play though. I have quite a list of jobs for these kids. The house has been falling apart this week so we need to clean some bedrooms and such.
Someone had a birthday this week.....more on that later.

A few other of my favorite pictures as of late. Cuddling in our Christmas blanket after we set up all of the Christmas decorations.


And this handsome guy is off this weekend so we are excited to have him home. Hopefully the roads aren't too bad this evening so he can make it home!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh they are the best! I love all the fun things you do with them. Looks like Matthew's enjoying the turtle. can't wait to hear more about marty's birthday. and YEAH that Glen gets this week off. Why was school cancelled?