We had a great and very productive weekend. We got a storm on Friday that cooled the 100 degree temps we have been having down to the low 80's and it was fabulous!! We did spend quite a bit of the day on Saturday moving furniture to different rooms in the house. I wasn't expecting us to get that much done. The kids and I did quite a bit on Friday and Saturday we had Glen to help. The upstairs now has a mini office space along with our playroom and so far the kids love it up there and have been playing school. I can't even tell you how fun it was for me to get out the crib again and begin to set up Marty's room. I love looking at the cute bumper pads and quilt and things that my Mom and I made (mostly my Mom). I love it just as much as I did when Matthew was using it all. Now we just need to get a little bookshelf in the room and put some things on the walls. I have a few ideas but if anyone has any great and CHEAP ideas let me know!! The brown curtains were left by our landlords in the house and I would kind of like to switch them with some blue ones we have sitting around but these are really nice and keep out the light so well that I think we will deal with the brown.
7 comments:
I wish I could come and visit in person for an afternoon! It is going to be so fun to have a baby around your house again. I'm so excited for you!
Yeah, that looks great. I'm glad you like the bedding and bumpers still. I love them, and am impressed with the change a weekend made in the room. Sounds like a great weekend, especially date night! Glad the kids are enjoying the new arrangement too!
It is so nice to see the crib bedding and bumpers which you and your mom did such a beautiful job making! They are very special and it is so great to use them again for another little guy.
Please take care of you! Love you all.
Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com
Wow! I loved looking at your blog! I am retarted! I don't know why it's been so long since I looked- like 2 months! I just don't know why. I love seeing your pictures so much. Your nursery looks wonderful! I'm so impressed with the before and after. What a lot of work! I'm proud of you guys. I loved getting ready for my babies too. It was just the funnest thing. I'm so happy for you all. That's so cute about Taylor taking care of Marty already.
My cheap decorating idea--hang a quilt on the wall-pins in the quilt and nails in the wall. Have you thought of anything yet? I'm sure you will think of something great!
I love it! I remember that amazing bedding you made! It still looks as cute as ever! You are so good at decorating! I bet you are getting so excited to meet the bebes!
Post a Comment