Thursday, August 30, 2012

Laughter

 Well school has been going now for about 3 weeks and we are slowly getting into a new routine. Matthew is just loving it and I am so happy for him. The thing I miss the most is hearing laughter from my two sweet kids when they are playing. It is quieter without Matthew although Taylor talks my ear off as she is doing the pretend thing alone these days which is quite funny. I am so happy when Matthew comes home though to hear their little voices talking to each other and laughing hard.....like the deep belly kind. Nothing is better than that!! The other day they put this outfit together for Taylor. I had to go in their room to see what was so funny. I am always saying to Taylor "you crack me up," and she will say back to me, "No..you crack me up" and then we laugh and it is funny :)

I bet she is thinking here "this is just so funny"
Today it started raining on our way home from getting Matthew so when we got home they wanted to get out our umbrellas and ended up making a little house complete with a snack of course. Two hours later they are still out there. I love when the simplest of things and being outdoors can hold kids attention for so long.

7 comments:

Tayna said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS!!
Glad Matthew is liking school.

Ashley said...

I can just hear their cute little laughs, and it makes me want to be near them. So sweet, such hilarious outfits. Love the sitting in the rain story. You're a good mom.

Katie said...

You capture their relationship so well. I love these two.

Katie said...

You capture their relationship so well. I love these two.

AJ and Summer said...

Remember when we dressed up in crazy outfits she is a doll!

Joanne said...

Having Matthew in school now is kind of bittersweet isn't it? They are so cute together! I love the laughter.

Susy Harper said...

I love hearing how you love to hear your kids laughing together. A friend with grown married kids told me her favorite thing is to be in another room and hear her kids laughing together. I thought about that and think how I love that too. Some things never change. You just want your kids to always love each other and have fun together. Your kids are so darling! I can't wait to hug them!