I am not sure how long ago I took the pictures below but I found them today as I have been getting pictures off my camera after a month of not blogging. Aren't they so cute dancing together! Today I am especially grateful for Glen and my two sweet kids!
6 comments:
So cute. I love that they are dancing partners.
I love the dancing pics! And they look like they are actually holding each other right too! Fun!
Darling! Looks like Glen is teaching Matthew how to do it right!
Oh Jill, those are just the sweetest pictures!Thank you!
Such precious pictures Jill. You'll treasure those forever.
ok, it's way late and i found your blog! so, this is my favorite post. those kids - wow. it's very heartwarming to see a brother and sister love each other so much. there is sheer delight in those expressions. i sure love your family.
Post a Comment