Wow, my baby is 3!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. We love our little Taylor buggy so much. Taylor's birthday is tomorrow, September 26th and I am getting ready to decorate the house and make cupcakes. I thought it would be fun to look back at pictures of Taylor especially after the really rough Sunday that I have had with her. It doesn't take long for me to tear up and realize how much I love this sweet girl. What a wonderful day it was the day she was born and she has been a joy and blessing to us ever since. I went to my picture folder and realized I have no pictures of Taylor the first two years or so of her life because we lost them all when our computer was stolen. Thank goodness I blogged some during those two years because I am so grateful for the pictures I do have. So I included a ton of pictures but it was just fun to look back!! Happy Birthday my spunky, happy, energetic, sweet baby girl. We love you!!! 











Taylor's 1st birthday
We went swimming on her first birthday
Taylor's 2nd birthday
4 comments:
Oh what fun memories to look back on that sweet baby I remember. I can't believe she is 3!!! She starts the round of baby's born those 8 months in our ward. Before I know it, Carter will be one and Jace, 3! Where does the time go! give Taylor a big squeeze for me. I certainly do miss her!
Laughing, loveable, cuddly, smart, talkative, go-getter, adorable Taylor Buggy. It is so fun to look back on her three years.
We sure love and miss you guys!
What a cute little girl! I'm glad she had a great birthday!
Taylor Buggy is so precious, sweet and cute! I'm so thankful for her too. Thanks for sharing the pictures and memories!
Post a Comment