I can't believe how fast these kids are growing on me. I always say they are 2 and 4 but we are getting a lot closer to 3 and 5. Taylor's birthday is this month!! Glen's schedule this month is kind of nice; he works four days and then four nights and then gets three or four days off. Don't get me wrong....the days he works we hardly see him but we just had 4 days with him and it was great. It dropped like twenty degrees here for a few days and besides insane allergies it was a great few days. I had to dig through boxes of winter clothes to find a little jacket for the kids to wear when we would go for walks early early in the morning. So on Thursday we had to make a trip to the zoo because it was so nice out. Loving the profile shot; I am sure Glen loved me trying to take close ups of his face. I don't think he noticed for awhile. I can't believe Matthew thought it was this cold that he found a hat and put socks on his feet. We were getting dressed to go for a walk. Taylor's always dancingI think we have too many blanketsGlen works all weekend so we are trying to stay busy. Matthew has his first soccer game this morning so that will be fun.
I'm with you Jill. I can NOT believe Taylor is turning 3!!!! Where the heck did that time go?! I still remember you walking in my door telling me you were having a girl! holy cow how time flys! We SO need to talk sometime soon. I'll have to call you next on-call night Justin has.
4 comments:
I'm with you Jill. I can NOT believe Taylor is turning 3!!!! Where the heck did that time go?! I still remember you walking in my door telling me you were having a girl! holy cow how time flys! We SO need to talk sometime soon. I'll have to call you next on-call night Justin has.
Cute pictures! The kids are growing up! Pretty soon Matthew will be in High School and you will feel really old, like me!
It must really be cooling off there! I love how Taylor dances all the time, just like you always did!
You DO have a lot of blankets-WOW
Post a Comment