There were iguanas everywhere; we mostly saw them right around the pool at our hotel when the sun was out. The rest of our trip is below this post if you have not seen it yet.
View of the hotel and Glen grilling
Here is proof that we went to church on our trip. It was in a nice little building and was such a neat experience.
Magens Bay and below is the town Charlotte Amalie
We ate at this place and it was the one place that was a little too authentic for me; way too many bones had to be taken out of my food.
wow. that trip looks so amazing. i really hope that me and dave can go on an alone vacation without the kids before residency. but i think the tropical island may be like 20 years down the road for us... it looks like yall had a lot of fun! you look amazing.
It is Beautiful there! I love the cobble stones, and the variety of colors. I always thought iguanas were mean...I guess not. Glen's super brave to get so close! You look so pretty and Skinny! So was church a branch, or was it a ward? I LOVED going to Church in Hawaii and seeing and talking to the people who lived there. So glad you got to go!
4 comments:
wow. that trip looks so amazing. i really hope that me and dave can go on an alone vacation without the kids before residency. but i think the tropical island may be like 20 years down the road for us... it looks like yall had a lot of fun! you look amazing.
It is Beautiful there! I love the cobble stones, and the variety of colors. I always thought iguanas were mean...I guess not. Glen's super brave to get so close! You look so pretty and Skinny! So was church a branch, or was it a ward? I LOVED going to Church in Hawaii and seeing and talking to the people who lived there. So glad you got to go!
looks like tons of fun Jill. I bet you wish you could go back. Love you.
The colors are so beautiful. That picture of you and Glen on the beach is my favorite. So cute. Only a few days til' you get to see family! MIss yoU!
Post a Comment