Below is a picture of Julie and I; I am going to miss her a lot!
This was our girls night out last week. I love these girls!!
The rest of the pictures are of the kids and their friends. I really hope they handle this move okay; Matthew tells me not to talk about leaving his friends. They are all such great kids! The next two pictures are from the gymnastics place we went to a lot on Wednesdays. We were able to go free because we all have YMCA passes. They let you stay for an hour to play and us moms got to chat. 
This was our preschool group this year
Ellie, Matthew, Cohen, and Zeb
Sweet Ellie already moved and Cohen and Zeb move the same time we do





3 comments:
This Thursday! I can't believe it!! I hope everything goes well. It's so hard to leave though. So many young couple there, it's insane! Memphis is lucky to have you, and I know you'll do awesome there. You've already made friends in the ward, that's impressive :-)
Such cute pictures!! Looks like you had so much fun. Matthew and Taylor too! So many darling friends. At least most of the friends are moving too.
Good Luck! So glad your Mom and Dad and Johnny get to be there with you and help you move. New chapters are always hard/good.
I can't believe you're already moved! It sure looked like you had a great group of friends. It's tough to move and lose a lot of those friendships. The great part is, you'll keep a few of those and then make more.
I hope your move went well. I've tried calling you. I'm excited to hear what you think of your new place and hear how your visit was with Jonathan and Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment