Sunday, November 14, 2010
Surprise!!!!
It is always fun to walk into a room and see what Matthew and Taylor are doing. Okay, it's not always fun....I sometimes find Taylor coloring on the couch or Taylor hitting Matthew in the face. But, a lot of times it is fun to see what they are pretending or what they have climbed into that becomes a boat, their home, or a spaceship. The pictures below were all places I found them except the one of them in the washer; I put them in there after I found them in the dryer. I especially love the one of them in Matthew's bed with all the animals. They were just laying there talking...they can be so sweet with each other sometimes. With Glen being gone so much lately I am so glad I have these two to play with all day! ( we'll see if I still feel that way after church...Glen left again this morning and my stomach is not being nice to me today) Have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are so cute! It's so fun to watch their imaginations go wild! Hope you have a good day~ darn stomach anyway~ January is coming fast, at least to me!
Oh this is a really cute post Jill! I love how well they play together. Ready for my weekly dream about you haah...you announced you were 28 weeks pregnant with a girl. I was very impressed you kept it a secret so long!
They are so cute together! I hope your stomach feels better.
Jill, I'm such a slacker. You guys are so good to keep up your posts so well. I forget to even look at them sometimes, so I'm sorry. I love all your posts in the last while. You're such a good mom. I'm always impressed at how cute your kids always look and all the fun things you are doing with them. I hope you are feeling better. I loved your post about the poop and valuables thrown down the stairs and how you left and did all those things for yourself. You go girl! Every mom needs a break especially when our husbands are gone so much. I think we can all relate. Love you little Sis.
Those two are very creative!!! They are so cute together! Thanks for sharing whats happening at your house!
I think your kids play better together than mine do. I'm jealous. They are so cute! Taylor's hair looks blonder to me. I hope you are doing o.k.
Post a Comment