I finally got some videos of Taylor the other day singing and talking and just being cute Taylor. There are 3 different videos so just scroll down to see them all. She is such a sweet, strong willed, and fun little girl. I guess she is almost 19 months now....she is growing up so fast. We love her!
3 comments:
Oh man she is so amazing! I love how she got mad when matthew sang at the same time. She seems so old. I love her little voice.Miss you!
She talks better than Tyler! I can't believe she can sing all those songs, and even with a little tune. I can't get him to sing anything. She's so cute. Your kids do have the gift of gab! Thanks for posting! Fun to see Glen home also!
Oh Jill, you have another genius baby! She's following right in Matthew's footsteps. You must be an amazing mother. Savannah still won't say her ABC's or count right. Thank goodness she's going to preschool next year. Hopefully somebody else can teach her. That's amazing Taylor is saying so much already. You've sure got some smart cute kids.
Post a Comment