Me and the kids sat outside for lunch today and I got a little sun on my arms and neck.....it felt so great and I can't wait until we can go to the pool everyday. I have a million things on my to do list this week but I thought I should hurry and get pictures of our trip up before it doesn't happen. We had such a great time with Nolan and Ashley(my brother and his wife) and their kids. We stayed in a nice hotel in Alexandria which is such a cute town . We did just some of the basic DC things and also just hung out at the hotel and swam. The kids loved it and Matthew thinks we are going back to visit Thomas. Sadly, they only have a few more weeks there so we feel lucky to have been able to see them. 
Matthew enjoyed riding the metro as much as we did, Taylor not so much.

Our last night there we walked down king street to the water and rode the trolley and got ice cream. I think we had ice cream every night we were there....now that's a vacation.
11 comments:
We can't thank YOU guys enough. So fun to have you here. Maybe you should come back, they really upgraded everything on the breakfast menu!! So good:-) You look so pretty in all your pictures. We had a blast with you, and we're looking forward to seeing you in 3 months!
Jill, my love, i got your email. Of course I am sad we missed you, but PLEASE don't feel bad. You are so cute to send me that email. I hope you had fun! It sure looks like it. I want to munch little Taylor!
What a fun trip! I'm so glad that the weather cooperated. It looks like your kids had fun with their cousins!
what a fun trip and it looks like matthew had a ball with his cousin! And eating ice cream every night definitely sounds like a vacation.
What fun pictures! I'm so glad you were able to go. It looks like a trip of a lifetime! It is so cute to see the little cousins together. I hope things are going good.
Jilly, I'm so glad you got to see Nolan & Ashley and the kids. I hope you loved DC. It sounds like you guys really had fun together. We have sure been thinking about you and hoping you'll be feeling better soon. You look great though.
What a fabulous time in D.C.! The weather looked gorgeous down there. I don't think cherry blossoms look beautiful anywhere else.
It looks like you guys had a great time in DC. How fun to have cousins that are the same age.
I'm glad you enjoyed D.C.! Isn't it a great place? I'm glad you saw the cherry blossoms, we missed them. You've done more than us, and we live here! You have such cute kids!
I loved the pictures! You guys had so much fun together. I can't believe I was so lucky to get the cutest 16 grandkids in the world!!! I love the pictures of the 4 of them together! Loveya
Looks like you had a fun time.. I am glad you got to see your brother.
liz
Post a Comment