On Easter Sunday I made the kids try on their new clothes even though we were just staying home and watching General Conference. I could not get a picture of the two of them smiling normal. I finally told them to just make funny faces and this is what I got. They pulled quite the faces and I was just laughing so hard.
5 comments:
What Cuties! I love the matching outfits.
I like the last one best. It's always so hard to get a good picture. Matthews tie is awesome.
Very cute Jill. They are adorable. I love the new clothes.
Those pictures make me start giggling too! How cute! I love their outfits! Can't wait to hug you all!
Jill! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how long Taylor's hair is getting. Her and Matthew are total twins...just two years apart. I kind of think Ryan looks like them :) The darker eyes and tan skin. LOVE YA!
Post a Comment