Sunday, January 17, 2010

a boy threw clothes at his baby

Today I got to do music time in primary and it was actually a lot of fun. It is a new song and unless you are in primary or have heard the song from your own kids, you might not find this very funny. Matthew and Taylor were in the living room while I was in the kitchen and I hear Matthew singing the song we are learning in primary. We had some clothes needing to be folded that both Matthew and Taylor were throwing everywhere. Matthew sings "A long time ago in a beautiful place, a boy threw clothes at his baby." So I imagine you could guess that the end of that line is not part of the song. I just started laughing as he kept singing it over and over. He started singing it this way mostly..."A long time ago in a beautiful place, children were gathered round Jesus and a boy threw clothes at his baby.....(aka Taylor). So funny!

4 comments:

Tayna said...

So Cute! I love that song.

Ashley said...

Very funny. I would've been laughing too.

dockters said...

Ha, ha, ha! I can just hear Matthew's cute voice singing that!

I love 3 year olds!

Susy Harper said...

Aren't kids the greatest! That's so funny!