So happy when daddy comes home!!!

Who taught them this??? Upon asking Matthew he informed me that it was his Dad. I have to say that I am sure Glen and I have both been guilty a couple of times. But, it was actually Taylor who did this first and Matthew joined in. I am sure she hasn't seen us do this. She just wanted every bit of the ketchup on her plate.


Who taught them this??? Upon asking Matthew he informed me that it was his Dad. I have to say that I am sure Glen and I have both been guilty a couple of times. But, it was actually Taylor who did this first and Matthew joined in. I am sure she hasn't seen us do this. She just wanted every bit of the ketchup on her plate.

4 comments:
It is so fun to see these video clips, and so wonderful that you are able to catch the cute things Matthew and Taylor do. What a great way to remember them as little people! Aren't they funny?
I love Matthew's BIG grin in the top picture! And I also love them licking off their plates together! So cute.
Taylor is now a little girl...such a huge change in the last couple of months. I hope you guys are doing well.
Jill! I can't believe how much Taylor can talk! Matthew is so cute on the trampoline! The videos were so cute. You all look great, even though you've been through so much. I am so proud of your resiliency!
Post a Comment