Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor Buggy!!!


I promise some of the videos on here are not sideways, I always forget. Taylor had a great birthday I think. She didn't tell me that but she seemed pretty happy. It started out with coming downstairs and seeing lots of balloons. We ate breakfast and then opened presents which of course she liked the tissue paper the best. It was the most beautiful day. It really felt like fall; it was in the 60's and we got our sweatshirts on and went for a walk. We then went to the primary ice cream party at the park which was a lot of fun and pretty low key. Glen played football with a bunch of the kids and Matthew had ice cream and played on the playground. Everyone had naps at the same time except me but I wasn't as tired as the other three. Matthew has been struggling with naps lately so Glen tried to lie down with him in our bed (we have tried this before and it didn't work). Luckily, this time it worked. I went upstairs and peeked in on Glen and Matthew dead asleep. I decided to go to the mall since my whole family was sleeping. I left a note for Glen telling him where I was and when I got back they all were still asleep. Taylor usually doesn't sleep that long so this was amazing. That afternoon we went swimming at an indoor pool and for dinner we had pizza. We actually had the birthday cake on Sunday. It was a great day and I am so glad Taylor is a part of our family. I don't know what we would do without her. She is fun, silly, happy, energetic, and sweet. She jabbers all the time and is strong willed just like her brother. She is walking a lot and loves to climb. She sort of says things.......like all done or ahh duhh and wow....whoa, tries to say hi, and of course mama and dada. We love our Taylor buggy.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh so cute, I love the balloons! Glad she had such a great day!

Tayna said...

So cute! I love her big smile. It looks like such a fun birthday!

Susy Harper said...

I am so happy to see Taylor's birthday and so glad she had a fun day--even a long nap--that's what I call fun! You're such a good mom. The movie with Taylor and the balloons is darling. she is walking so well! I love her!

Jenny and Jake said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, a year went by so fast!

Jenny Lee said...

Wow! I can't believe she's one! She is so cute. I loved that they all had a nap and you went to the mall. Sounds like something I'd enjoy. Give her a hug and kiss from me.