Monday, September 28, 2009

Friday: no school or studying=happy everyone

Glen did have his big shelf exam Friday morning but was done around 11 so we had the whole day together. WOW!!! He just finished his internal medicine rotation which meant he had Saturday and Sunday completely off too. We went to MacQueens orchard and had some apple cider, donuts, and walked around the orchard. We didn't actually pick any apples because we are cheap and didn't want to buy a whole bushel. It was fun all the same. Pictures from Taylor's birthday are still coming. I took way too many and took tons of videos too.
Glen's parents were so nice to come down and watch the kids while we went out on a date. We went mini golfing to this place right by our house. It was a lot of fun and as you can see from the picture below I won! We went to a dinner with a bunch of the doctors Glen has been working with. It was fun and we had delicious food.

Trying my best top model pose. Glen was making me laugh so I was trying so hard not to smile. That left an emotionless ugly face; Tyra would tear me apart.



These kids love to climb. I have to really be careful with Taylor; she manages to get on all sorts of things. Sometimes I let them take all the cushions off the couches to climb, slide, and jump on. They love it! They play so well together sometimes.




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun date. I love the pic of you jumping. And I love the Top Model pic. I just started watching that show. Tyra sort of bugs me, but I'm totally getting into the show.

Happy 1st bday to Taylor. I can't believe a year has already gone by.

Tayna said...

Yahoo for Glen to be home!! I bet you loved it. I can't believe I missed Taylor's birthday. I can't believe she's already one. Her hair is growing, so fun!

Ashley said...

You know how much I love a good Top model pose! Nice! Glad you had a good weekend. Lots of fun pictures.