Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last post for awhile

Taylor taking Matthew for a little ride. I love this picture; can't you just hear Taylor saying, "Matthew where should we go shopping?" During family night I got Matthew and Taylor's soft blankets and spread them out on the floor in hopes to get them to hold still for a little lesson. They both just love their soft blankets and just dive into them when they are around. They just rolled around on the floor and played so cute.




The pants say it all. Taylor is pretty wild. You got to love the crazy hair which she did herself by putting food in it during lunch. Lately she has started saying "ohh" which makes her little mouth look so cute.
We went to one of the amazing parks here in Toledo the other night and the weather was amazing. I went and got my jacket out of the car....in August. The kids love it when Glen can do things with us and so do I.



Glen and Matthew climbed this little log cabin and gave us their best ROAR!! Matthew is always roaring like a lion. It is actually pretty loud and scary. Watch out!
Yes, we make our kids wear helmets in the car for extra safety.
A day at the zoo
Again...... Matthew is a lion or tiger in this case. ROAR!!

I am not going to post for at least a month because I have too many things I need to do. So I decided to give you all a ton of pictures to make up for it. Most importantly, I need to work on the primary program which is coming up soon. I also want to catch up on my scrapbook and journal. You might say that the blog should count as both right? Well, the blog isn't as personal as my journal would be and the scrapbooking I'm still uncertain about the best way to do it. With Matthew and Taylor I can't even keep my house clean sometimes let alone scrapbook. BUT......I am determined to get these things done!! Hopefully, I can be done by Taylor's birthday to blog about that. I am sure I won't be completely caught up on the scrapbook but if I get all my pictures printed and some of it done, I might feel okay about blogging again.

7 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I know how you feel!!

Loren said...

Oh, those are the most beautiful pictures! I will send some to Oma and it will make her week to get them in the mail. It makes mine to see them on the blog! The video is so funny. It is wonderful how you and Glen value the funny, sweet things the children do, and have captured them in pictures. You are such a fun mom! Love you, Joanne

Ashley said...

oH come on now jill, I need these updates, you can't leave me hanging for a whole montH! Haha. You'll be missed. I just got done with the scrapbooking theasco, and journal catch up took me all of Sunday I felt like. With all the breaks between writting to help kids. I really love the photo books I did online for the kids. You should look through it and see what you think. I'll send you my log in info via email. It took a day to do a whole year of Graces, and usually the websites send out emails that let you get a huge price cut when you finally order the book. Anyways, since you are done blogging for awhile you better call and do emails better:-)

Tayna said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one at the zoo where they each have a apple. Taylor's is almost gone and Matthew's is just started. It made me laugh!

Good luck with the Primary Program. Such a big thing. Scrapbooking and journal writing IS more important than blogging. Way to keep the priorities straight. I need to do better with my journal. It's hard to do everything. good luck!

brittani c. said...

I need to find a pair of leopard leggings. Those are hot!
I've been trying to scrapbook too...but I've determined that I have taken way too many photos that I'm afraid I'll never catch up.

Susy Harper said...

cute, cute cuddly kids! I miss them!

Susy Harper said...

I hope you will be blessed with all the good things you're doing this month--your Primary program, scrapbooks and journals and taking care of you darling kids and husband! I'm proud of you.