Matthew really loved playing in the snow and mostly shoveling it. This was 3 weeks ago at least and the snow is still here. It did get above freezing for two days but didn't melt all that much.
I went to a tutu making party and made this one for Taylor. It was so easy and I'm excited to make another one sometime. It won't actually fit her until she's at least one but Glen was the one who decided to try it on her anyway. Thanks to Jenny Snow for showing us how.
That just makes me cold looking at those snow pictures. And I was going to post about a trip to the park we took today. Maybe after three years there you deserve someplace a little more mild in the winter next. Walla Walla or Boise perhaps? Good job on the tu tu. I made on just like it, and was going to make you one too, so saves me the work:-) I'll have to think of something else to do for you when I see you in 5 months! Yeah, it's getting closer. Call me anytime, I always love talking to you, too much actually that I ignore my children haha! Miss yoU!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tu tu. I need to learn how to make them. Are they easy? Heidi would love it. I love the hot pink. The hair bow is really cute too. All the snow makes me jealous. I wish we still had snow. The kids just love it.
7 comments:
Cute tutu, Taylor! Tell Matthew I need him to come and shovel my driveway and sidewalk!
That just makes me cold looking at those snow pictures. And I was going to post about a trip to the park we took today. Maybe after three years there you deserve someplace a little more mild in the winter next. Walla Walla or Boise perhaps? Good job on the tu tu. I made on just like it, and was going to make you one too, so saves me the work:-) I'll have to think of something else to do for you when I see you in 5 months! Yeah, it's getting closer. Call me anytime, I always love talking to you, too much actually that I ignore my children haha! Miss yoU!
Taylor's tutu is so cute!! I love that hot pink you used!! Seeing that makes me realize how badly I need a girl someday!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tu tu. I need to learn how to make them. Are they easy? Heidi would love it. I love the hot pink. The hair bow is really cute too.
All the snow makes me jealous. I wish we still had snow. The kids just love it.
tutu cute! Matthew is cute shoveling snow. You have a lot!!
tutu cute! Matthew is cute shoveling snow. You have a lot!!
Those are such cute pics! Great job with the tutu, so dang cute!
Post a Comment