This winter I have had to be really creative to keep Matthew busy since we can't be outside most of the time and can't go to the grocery store or other stores all the time. This was a Saturday morning and Glen was at school studying. Matthew loves playing with the couch cushions making slides, forts, and jumping on them. I decided to line them all up and make a softer landing he could jump into. I have a video that I will put up sometime. After doing it many times himself, he wanted Taylor to have a turn. Taylor is a good sport to always let me move her in different ways to do things with Matthew. So Taylor got to trot down our runway too and jump into the cushions. She really likes looking at Matthew and playing with him.So happy to be playing with Matthew
I was cleaning the kitchen and Matthew told me he was going to go to the grocery store. He put on socks, gloves, and a hat and found my purse. I didn't know he was being serious about it until he opened the door to go to the garage. He looks ready for 10 degree weather doesn't he?
I have been working on our food storage ever since our Bishop gave us a challenge to go a week without going to the grocery store. I know this sounds a little funny to my family members who live 30 minutes from a grocery store. I have it nicely organized but Matthew likes to use it as his grocery store. He gets his little shopping cart and fills it up with groceries and then brings them to me. I guess it occupies him for quite awhile so I can't complain.
3 comments:
Oh man, that is so cute that Taylor loves her big brother so much. Matthew is so funny. I am impressed with your food storage jill, I wish I would be better, my hardest thing is finding room, but I know it is a bad excuse!
What cute kids! I love seeing Taylor smile. I can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad Matthew is starting to play with her and involve her in what he is doing. So cute. Way to go with the food storage! I'm glad you are doing it. I really know food storage is so important and can really save you so much money becuase you buy lots when it's on sale.....and you don't go to the store as much! Which is always a great thing for the pocket book. Keep it up!
you are such a great mom to let your kids play with all the cushions! They are so cute and looks like they are having so much fun. I'm so impressed you're working on food storage! Your pantry looks beautiful. Matthew is so cute about food!-he loves his kitchen, gets food from your shelves and wants to go to the grocery store! Can't wait to see them again
Post a Comment