Monday, February 23, 2009

Laundry Time....So much fun!

Matthew can be a great helper sometimes and last Friday he helped me gather up all the dirty clothes upstairs and we decided to throw each of them one by one down the stairs. Matthew then thought it would be fun to jump off the stairs into the HUGE pile of clothes at the bottom of the stairs. He did this over and over and over. It was so cute and Taylor and I just watched. I was impressed with my camera skills to get some good action shots.


6 comments:

Tayna said...

Isn't it soo much fun to watch your kids have pure joy! There are benefits to doing laundry! Cute pictures.

Ashley said...

He definitely looks like he is having fun. I love the shorts and short sleeved shirt. He is so funny.

The Ziemers said...

Fun! Kids can find a way to make any activity fun.

Jenny Lee said...

Awesome pictures Jill. He seems so grown up to be jumping off the stairs. Way to make laundry fun!

Julie Sacks said...

I wish I loved to do laundry as much as Mathew! Great pics!

Shelly and Ken said...

Great pictures! Makes me want to jump in a pile of clothes too.