

It has been a good fun filled month with storytime, playgroup, visiting teaching, trips to Once Upon a Child and other stores to let Matthew run around, and as of last night, one sick boy. Matthew threw up last night so we are stuck inside today on one of the warmest days we've had for awhile. Luckily he seems to be doing fine and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully he is all done today; I don't do too well with throw up. I get sympothy pains and really felt like I was going to throw up last night too. I also have dug out all the pictures and have started doing my scrapbook a few days ago. I've got to get going or it's never going to happen. I want to do a family one and one for each of the kids. Glen's parents came the day before Valentines Day and watched the kids while Glen and I went shopping and out to eat at PF Changs (one of our favorites). Here are a LOT of pictures from this last month I think.


Taylor isn't sitting up really although the picture looks like it. She can hold herself for a little bit. I can't wait for her to sit up. It makes them so happy I think. She has been a little more needy lately because she hates being on her back and wants a lot of attention so it will be great when she can sit.

One of Taylor's many funny faces. Her little tounge is always doing something goofy.

Matthew wanted to give Taylor a ride in his shopping cart. Taylor seemed to really like it.

We got a Wii for Christmas and Matthew likes the boxing. It is pretty funny to watch.

I layed Taylor in bed with Matthew after he woke up from his nap. I love this picture. It reminds me of a picture I have with my brother Nolan when we were a little older than these too right now.

We're so glad when daddy comes home. Matthew especially loves his dad and gets so excited when he sees him out the window coming home from school

Babies holding their toes is one of the cutest things
8 comments:
Cute pictures, Jill. There's no mistakening that Matthew and Taylor are brother and sister. :) They look so cute together.
I can't believe how big Taylor is getting. She is so cute, I can't wait to see her! Great job on scrapbooking! I am a total advocate for scrapbooks! It takes so much time and is hard, but it's SOOO worth it. The kids just love looking at themselves when they were younger, a great self esteem boost. I also like the family book so that you can have one when all the kids take their own. Way to go Jill!! I'm proud of you! I can't wait to see you, it's down to weeks now :)
Man, scrapbooking, I am in the same boat right now. Tayna's post inspired me yesterday. I thought she had a good idea about doing it before it gets real warm out. So here I go, 3 scrapbooks. How in the heck does Tayna do 6??
I'm so sorry that Matthew is sick! I hope he gets back to normal soon, and hopefully it doesn't get passed all aroud your family!
These pictures are so fun. Your kids are definitely some of the cutest I know!
sorry about Matthew being sick. No wonder you missed story time at the library.
The picture of Matthew and Taylor in the bed is so precious!
Loved all the pictures Jill. Matthew and Taylor are so cute! They seem to like each other. It sounded like you've done a lot of fun things with the kids this month. Good job on getting out the pictures to scrapbook. I hurry and did one for mom and dad for their birthday but that's about as much as I've done lately. I want to start doing scrapbooks online and having them printed. I've at least started doing that. Can't wait to see you soon!
Matthew and Taylor look EXACTLY alike. And they're both adorable. How can you beat that? (Plus, I love that little Hawaiian print shirt Taylor's wearing in the first pictures.)
It's so fun to see pictures of your little ones playing together. They look like they're best friends!
Post a Comment