
We had a great Christmas break that went by way too fast. We first drove up to Michigan, then to Canada for two days, back to Michigan for Christmas and then down to South Carolina for a week (pictures of that trip still to come) The kids did pretty well overall. It was a lot of driving even though we did fly to North Carolina. We had a 4 hour drive up to Canada and then back and 4 hour drive to South Carolina from the airport. It was so fun seeing how excited Matthew was about opening presents. He was pretty cute. He was so full of energy our whole trip just running around like crazy and into everything (in a house not baby proofed) He was a lot of fun and really does not stop talking. On the way to Canada we couldn't get him to go to sleep because he wouldn't stop talking. Glen and I tried to ignore him but then he tried to get the other people in the car to talk to him. He is such a funny kid. Taylor was pretty good most of the time. She does not appreciate being in her car seat too much though if she is awake. It was fun to spend time with all of Glen's family. We got home yesterday and it is great to be home. Glen starts school on Monday and I have a list of things I want to do and get done. Coming back to cold cold weather was hard but I have to gear up for a few more months of winter.

Happy Taylor

Look at Matthew's face as he is opens his bike from Santa (Gram & Grandad) so excited!! The bike and shopping cart got left in Michigan since we had no room in our car.
8 comments:
A really cute post Jill. Great Job. Looks like you had lots of fun! Matthews eyes are sparkling with all that christmas stuff.
How fun, that you call Grandmal OMA. Since that is the german word for grandma!
P.S. JILL - you look great!
Those picures are so sweet! I love the one of you and him in the snow. It's fun to hear how talkative and excited Matthew was the whole time. I am glad you guys made it through all the traveling. Can't wait to see pictures of your South Carolina trip. I sure miss you.
Such fun pictures. Little Taylor is growing so big, I sure wish I could see her. Matthew is getting so big too. I can't believe he's talking so much. Fun and not so fun all at once :) Glad you are back safe and sound.
You're so brave to do all that traveling with those little cuties!
Your trip sounds like a lot of fun! I love Matthew's HUGE smile while he's riding his new bike!! Glad you guys made it back to Toledo!
Hi Jill and Glen, it is always good to see pictures of you all.
We love to hear and see the video of Matthew,we miss that. Thanks for sharing your lives with us all. SC sounds nice this time of year. Welcome home! take care, talk to you soon.
Love, Dad and Mom
I am amazed at all the traveling you packed in! Glad to hear all went well and Matthew had such a fun time.
Hi Sis! I'm glad that you are home and that you had such a great trip. Sounded like a busy but fun time. I'm glad the kids were pretty good for you. I cant' wait to see you again and talk to Mr. Mouth Matthew. Taylor is so beautiful. I love her new p.j.'s. You're so lucky got to go somewhere warm for a week. Canada wouldn't be too bad either except for the cold. Love you.
Post a Comment