It is my sister-in-law Ashley's birthday today and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday. Ashley and I ended up being roomates at BYU our freshmen year and have been great friends ever since. I will always remember how happy I was when I saw that she was going to be my roomate and how she told me "we're going to best friends really fast. So I have to take some credit for her and my brother Nolan getting married. Some might think it would be weird having my roomy date my brother but I loved it. I got to see my brother a lot that way and we all had a lot of fun together. Ashley is so fun and sweet. The picture below is of us being pregnant with Matthew and Thomas who are just a month apart. Without any sort of planning we ended up having baby girls 2 weeks apart; Taylor and Grace who are still waiting to meet each other. (so sad) We will see them in the summer (so far away)! I hope you had a great day Ashley. I love youSunday, January 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Ashley!!
It is my sister-in-law Ashley's birthday today and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday. Ashley and I ended up being roomates at BYU our freshmen year and have been great friends ever since. I will always remember how happy I was when I saw that she was going to be my roomate and how she told me "we're going to best friends really fast. So I have to take some credit for her and my brother Nolan getting married. Some might think it would be weird having my roomy date my brother but I loved it. I got to see my brother a lot that way and we all had a lot of fun together. Ashley is so fun and sweet. The picture below is of us being pregnant with Matthew and Thomas who are just a month apart. Without any sort of planning we ended up having baby girls 2 weeks apart; Taylor and Grace who are still waiting to meet each other. (so sad) We will see them in the summer (so far away)! I hope you had a great day Ashley. I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a sweet post. I'm really glad you were roomates with Ashley too. I think she's a great fit with Nolan and adds so much FUN to our family! I love the picture of the 4 of you. It looks like a professional too it. What great memories for you all to have together!
Shucks. Now my bday feels official. Jill YOU are the best and I love you! This was such a nice surprise. thank you for such a nice post. I love going through our life stages together. It really is a unique situation to room with, have our kids at the same time, and be best friends as well as sisters. I am so lucky!
Happy birthday to Ashley. Sweet post, Jill! I'm glad I got to room with the both of you! :) Ashley is a hoot. Gotta love her.
I've been thinking about sweet Ashley all day long (actually more like all week because I have it on my calendar and I knew it was coming up). She is my absolute dearest friend of all time. Seeing those pictures brought back great memories of all the fun times at Raintree. Thanks for sharing Jill!!!
That post was very sweet, Jill. I'm so thankful for Ashley too and think its so cool that you two have gone through so many things at the same time. Love ya both!
How fun for you to have your best friend end up being your sister and having kids so close together. Lucky You!
What a sweet post. Looks like you had fun In SC. Was it fun. Looks like lots of fun. Maybe someday I will get there
liz
Post a Comment